Things i can live without
- Pretty much all sauce, except marinara & tomato
- Fries (Especially nasty*** fries)
- Orange Juice
- Seafood in general except fish sticks
- Most fried food (I noticed that i really dislike fried stuff, cheese sticks are pretty good though)
- Apple Juice
- Soup (it’s gay, it can suck my peepee)
- Any kind of hot beverage (So gross, how do people even)
- Salsa (pretty much anything the least bit spicy)
I’m eating mac & cheese with beans, pizza rolls, pepperoni slices, and parmesan.
Despite how disgusting that may sound it’s actually pretty damn good.
That bacon cheeseburger was so amazing today. I mean seriously, i was hungry b/c i nearly finished the fries and i almost never do plus the tea was superb.
The bus is cheaper but wastes more time.
I’d rather pay more to go wherever i want without waiting. A car is expensive but the freedom it brings is worth every penny.