How/When i really got into my fav Kpop bands

Lupin - Kara

Apple is A - T-ara

Mr. Taxi - SNSD

I saw this one anime on netflix and i couldn’t get through the 1st episode. It’s hard to take anything seriously when everyone’s clothes keep getting ripped/fall off and the characters just stand there talking like nothing happened with their boobs out. C’mon, if you have an urgent message or are on an important mission then clothes shouldn’t rip as easily as a sheet of paper. Totally killed it for me. 

Some people play to win.

My friend Sean has a noble knight deck that’s more for tournaments. I’m not a sore loser. However, playing him wasn’t any fun at all. Total lock down, killed extremely fast. I was just like, you know i play for funsies right pal? Sabers may be strong but at least they’re not totally overpowered. 

Fact

Over 95% of the time i’m perfectly fine in mind & spirit. The other 5% is when things just hit me hard out of nowhere. Like loneliness, or sadness, strong unsettling feelings. I don’t know why exactly but i’m glad it’s very rare. I don’t need spiritual “pick-me-ups” or boosts. This is an area that i’m very strong in. I’m glad to be me and nobody else. 

I value my original Pearl cartridge @ $2000 b/c i’ve played over 1000 hours, it was my 1st pokemon game, & it has my original team & shinies i encountered: Roselia & Fearow lv. 50-52 both. All my blood, sweat, & tears went into that file. Sure, Emerald is also a huge database i’ve worked hard on too. However, i’ve put in about 3.5-4 times more time & soul into Pearl. I’d never sell it. Also, it it ever gets lost/stolen i’d probably give up the games forever. The best game i’ve ever played, it’s simplistic yet strategic & never-ending. I’ve been studying a language for 8 years, the language of pokemon. I consider myself a pokemaster & i’m proud of my arsenal. I will gladly share my power with other masters in-training. Seeing as i don’t yet have BW/BW2 i can only help you as far as Gen IV. Can get you any pokemon & or teach you how to get them yourselves & of course pass on my secrets to you.

Fact

Favorite Yugioh Cards

1. Dark Magician Girl

2. Blue Eyes White Dragon

I have over 10 of each. Different art, rarity, etc. 

Just obtained Ghost Gold Rare BE & Secret Gold Rare DMG, the collection intensifies. 

colorful-princesses:

Woori, Twitter 140321 / 안뇽~♥중국다녀오께용!!^^

Ok, i love Nikes but haven’t owned a pair in over 7+ years. Everyone at work has them, Woori has them. Everyone is taunting me. I want some so badly! T.T I have the cheap $20 shoes where the soles come off almost instantly. 

colorful-princesses:

Woori, Twitter 140321 / 안뇽~♥중국다녀오께용!!^^

Ok, i love Nikes but haven’t owned a pair in over 7+ years. Everyone at work has them, Woori has them. Everyone is taunting me. I want some so badly! T.T I have the cheap $20 shoes where the soles come off almost instantly. 

I think amie is the gayest thing in pokemon; ever, AND o-powers are useless schwarbage.

If it’s not gonna help me get shines then it’s irrelevant. 

Just paid $100 to get my brakes fixed b/c the master cylinder was messed up. My dad did it and only charged me $25 for labor. I’m grateful b/c i don’t have $400 to dish out. Also, now the circuit board/wires in the back are messed up due to water damage. So i have to wait another week to fix that. Supposedly it’s like $45. Hope i don’t get pulled over.
I have hundreds in my bank account, my credit card balance is over 50% paid off, i have almost $20 in my paypal, and i’m expecting 4 packages. Life is pretty good about now.